Monday, September 20, 2010

Let the Voting Begin!!

When I was in 3rd grade I ran for Vice President of my Elementary School's Student Government.

It was a big deal.....seriously.

I had to give a speech in front of the whole school about why I wanted to be VP and I'm sure I made up some awesome stuff like longer recess and candy machines.

But ya know what? I don't even remember if I won or not.

What I do remember however, was my slogan: "Vote for me, Evan B, for VP"

So what does my one shot at childhood politics have anything to do with the Project Food Blog Challenge?  The answer is simple...


You've seen my post- Project Food Blog: The Definition

Now you've got to go to Food Buzz and vote for sweetebakes. (Please!)

The voting is simple. If you're not a part of Foodbuzz already, it is a great community of bloggers and food lovers chock full of delicious dishes, tips, tricks and friends- so head on over, sign up and vote for me today!! You have until the 23rd.

And just like I did way back when, I'll leave you with my catchy slogan with one minor alteration.

Vote for me, Evan B, for PFB!!
V is for Vote Vote Vote!

And if you're really feeling generous...if you could head on over to Sweetest Kitchen and vote for my cupcake in this month's Mystery Box Challenge: Childhood Memories that would be spectacular! (Pretty Please!)

An Ode to a Childhood Favorite: Fudge Rounds Cupcakes

I know I'm asking a lot of ya'll, but I promise there will be some good recipes to come the rest of the week! 

This post however, is all about you and your support.. I appreciate every single one of you out there whether you realize it or not..Thank you for all your kind words of support and encouragement thus far :)

Happy Monday and Happy Baking!!